- Research in the area of process control of distillations columns with the goal of developing a data-driven, deep-learning-based process model of a distillation column
- Comparison of resulting models with first-principle models and other previously developed models of the system
- Providing scientific support for the mission of the university
The applicant should have:
- an excellent master’s, with a specialisation in deep learning
- an excellent understanding of deep learning and advanced machine learning methods
- a motivation to work in a collaborative environment
The project requires a committed, independent person. The option to complete a doctoral degree is provided and strongly encouraged.
The university stands in the fields of technology, mathematics and natural sciences, business and media for teaching and research at the highest level. She attaches particular importance to innovative teaching and interdisciplinarity. She identifies with Humboldt's ideals and pursues the vision of a cosmopolitan campus family.
Technische Universität Ilmenau is holder of the „TOTAL E-Quality“ distinction and emphasizes gender equality.
Severely disabled applicants with essentially identical professional suitability will be preferentially selected.
Technische Universität Ilmenau offers flexible working time models.