- Research in the area of design of experiments with a focus on fractional factorial 3k designs. The objective is to develop an orthonormal basis for such designs
- Research in the area of design of experiments with a focus on higher order (l = 4 or more) factorial designs
- Providing scientific support for the mission of the university
The applicant should have:
- an excellent master’s, preferably with a specialisation in statistics or mathematics
- an excellent understanding of design of experiments
- good programming skills and a willingness to learn MATLAB
- a motivation to work in a collaborative environment
The project requires a committed, independent person. The option to complete a doctoral degree is provided and strongly encouraged.
The university stands in the fields of technology, mathematics and natural sciences, business and media for teaching and research at the highest level. She attaches particular importance to innovative teaching and interdisciplinarity. She identifies with Humboldt's ideals and pursues the vision of a cosmopolitan campus family.
Technische Universität Ilmenau is holder of the „TOTAL E-Quality“ distinction and emphasizes gender equality.
Severely disabled applicants with essentially identical professional suitability will be preferentially selected.
Technische Universität Ilmenau offers flexible working time models.